Shifts: 12 hrs (7am-7pm)
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Technician position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our residents. The position is responsible to ensure that all property equipment is functioning, premises are maintained in a pristine condition, and that all resident apartments are in good repair. The position is responsible for ensuring that all tasks outlined in the company PM program and as directed by the Director of Maintenance.
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our residents.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision while performing all essential duties to satisfaction and company standard.
- Upkeep of the premises are maintained in pristine condition.
- Performing repairs listed on work orders.
- Repairs must be made in a timely fashion and professional manner.
- Preventative maintenance inspections and repairs as outlined in the company procedures.
- Ability to read and speak English proficiently and interact with residents, employees and law enforcement.
- Ability to read and interpret and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to use units of American measurement for weight, volume and distance
- Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. ‘
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines, procedures and company standards.
To apply, please email your resume to James Sawyers, Director of Maintenance, to [email protected]